Mr. Patrick Godin-Thifault – Lawyer – Montreal, Canada
Me Patrick Godin-Thifault holds a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) from the Université de Montréal, as well as a certificate in international business from HEC Montréal. Me Patrick Godin-Thifault is also a candidate to the Juris Doctor in Common Law (JD) at the Université de Montreal.
After being admitted to the Quebec Bar in 2014 and beginning his career with the firm Moghrabi & Moghrabi, Me. Patrick Godin-Thifault joined the Lecours + Hébert team in January 2017.
Practicing his profession in firm of lawyers and business counsel desiring to represent and contribute to the success of their clients, his practice focuses mainly in the fields of civil and commercial litigation, business law, real estate law, as well as in trademarks and intellectual property.
Since the beginning of his career, the experience of Mr. Patrick Godin-Thifault is as follows:
- Representations of companies and individuals before the civil and administrative courts;
- Negotiations in the context of civil and commercial litigation;
- Registration of trademarks in Canada and in the United States of America;
- Incorporation and development of companies;
- Writing of opinions and procedures;
: +1 514 344-8784
: +1 855 532-6877 (Toll free)
: +33 9 80 09 13 82
: +44 20 3318-0726
Fax : +1 514 344-9790
Email : patrick.gt@LecoursHebert.com